CCT CLEAN COLOUR TECHNOLOGY
Original Mineral Colour System has arrived
- PPD free
- Resorcinol free
- Ammonia free
- Harsh Chemical free
- CCT Clean Colour Technology
- 100% grey coverage
- No animal testing
WHAT ARE THESE CHEMICALS AND HOW CAN THEY BE HARMFUL?
Paraphenylenediamine is a chemical substance that is widely and traditionally used as a permanent hair dye. People who are highly allergic to PPD have not been able to dye their hair with traditional hair colour.
- Known as a possible carcinogen
- Allergies to PPD are common and reactions include dermatitis, reddening and swelling of the scalp and face.
- In some cases severe allergy cases the eyelids may completely close and can result in contact urticaria and anaphylaxis.
Used as a coloring agent and is also commonly found in topical acne treatments.
- Suspected to be an endocrine toxicity hazard
- Suspected to be a human immune system toxicant
- Suspected to be toxic to wildlife and the environment
A chemical that swells the hair cuticle so that color can be absorbed all the way through the hair.
Click here for more info on O&M & their Colour System
Instagram - FaceBook - Pintrest
Jaya Haircare @ The TinSnip Hairoom fulfilling all your hair care needs!